Training and Counseling
Ofer Reshef is a leading workshop facilitator, lecturer, consultant, and senior trainer with experience of over 20 years in instruction, facilitating, counseling, and personal training. Ofer received his MA degree in Public Policy and Management from Tel Aviv University.
Reshef Training is involved in a variety of fields, including executive development, sales, negotiations, service, presentation, and interpersonal communication. Ofer provides a one-stop solution for all your training needs, including facilitating workshops, strategic initiation, and personal training for managers, marketing, and sales reps.
Ofer offers extensive management experience - both in the private and the public sectors - including as the chief executive of instruction at the "Israel Standards Institute" and the "Yozmot College", Deputy Mayor of the Rosh HaAyin Municipality, and Chairperson of the Planning and Engineering Department.
He provided counseling and training to the leading companies in Israel. Ofer also has experience in lecturing at conventions, seminars, and various forums.
The Unique Benefits of Ofer Reshef's Work
- Uncompromising professional training, charisma, well-prepared and pleasant appearance before an audience.
- Excellent service, remarkable ability to analyze needs, flexibility and the ability to adapt to any organization and company.
- Genuine field experience combined with a thorough organizational understanding.
- Comprehensive knowledge in a wide range of areas, including management, sales, service, presentation, and interpersonal communication.
- Special ability to empower people and bring the best out of them.
- Extensive experience in working alongside different levels of authority and appearing before different audiences in Israel.
Exclusive Training and Counseling Services
- Interaction with the audience – the workshops combine discussions, extensive practice, and a high level of involvement of all the participants throughout the entire learning process.
- "Custom design" – thorough planning of work, in order to adjust the learning to the organization, the team's profile, and the needs of the individual participants.
- Practicality – great emphasis is placed on personal experience, tactics and practical tools to be implemented immediately after the workshop. The exercises simulate the participants' actual work experiences.
- Professional diversity – diverse and professional learning tools are integrated into the workshops and adjusted for each workshop and group. These tools include questionnaires, simulation games, analysis (some are followed by closed-circuit television and involve personal feedback). Professional training films are also used to illustrate situations and sharpen messages (alongside background material and personal worksheets) .
- All workshop themes can also be delivered as lectures having an interactive nature (in accordance with the desired nature of the lecture).
- Ofer Reshef leads management development processes alongside the object-oriented workshops.
- All workshops, lectures, and consultantions are also available in English.