Numerous managers feel that they do not manage in an effective manner that achieves their personal and organizational goals and objectives. Managers request to receive personal coaching on effective management. This is for a number of central reasons:
- The trainee requests to redefine his vision and objectives.
- The trainee feels that he does not manage in an effective manner and feels frustration and lack of self-fulfillment.
- The trainee feels that he has not fully mastered significant managerial skills.
The aim of personal coaching is to increase the managerial effectiveness of the trainee, to promote his ability to achieve his personal and managerial objectives and to broaden his prospects for personal development and the possibilities of promotion.
Managers interested in increasing, sharpening or redefining the values, vision and objectives that guide them in their work, to improve their managerial skills and the effectiveness of their management.
Outputs and Benefits
The outputs offered constitute an initial framework only and are dependent on the comprehensive coaching. Upon the decision to perform the coaching, an additional preparatory conversation takes place to focus and adapt the contents of the coaching and the desired output.
At the end of the coaching, the trainee will define his managerial perception, his vision and his objectives. He will improve his managing skills in the following subjects and as a result it will broaden his self-fulfillment as a manager, the achievement of his objectives and his success in his work:
- Knowledge of defining objectives, secondary objectives and personal objectives in his role as manager.
- Knowledge in recognizing opportunities at his place of work in the fields of management, current organizational relationships, and self- realization.
- Building a work plan to realize the opportunities and work to fulfill them.
- Mastering central, managerial skills.
- Knowing how to prepare a result-oriented work plan.
- Knowing how to deliver effective presentations.
- Recognizing the tools for effective meeting management.
- Knowledge of providing effective feedback.
- Getting to know the tools of effective team management, motivation, and empowering employees.
- Knowledge of allocating time and tasks effectively.
- Knowledge of conducting negotiations effectively.
- Knowledge of selling an idea, know-how or product effectively.
- Knowing how to effectively utilize body language in various communicative situations.