In today’s competitive business arena, managers, marketing and sales staff, as well as employees are required to deliver presentations to both external and internal clients. The ability to effectively deliver a message through presentation determines the end result: selling or not, receiving confirmation of a project or rejection, passing a decision or not, success or failure. This workshop focuses on acquiring key skills in presentation and performance before an audience, allowing the presenter to attain the objective whilst leaving a strong impression. This will be the end result regardless of whether the presentation takes 5 or 50 minutes, or whether the audience is one person or one hundred.
- Improvement of business results.
- Increasing volume of sales as well as customer loyalty.
- Higher positioning of the company and its products.
- Achieving management results due to the effective delivery of messages.
- Strongly influential on decisions.
- Saving time in meetings and discussions.
- Increasing the commitment of managers and employees to the organization and its objectives.
- Strengthening of personal positioning of the presenters.
The objective of the workshop is to provide, develop, improve the awareness and personal skills of each participant, in order to present a subject in the most professional and effective manner.
The presentation workshop is designed to provide added value to each participant, regardless of previous experience, seniority or role. The effective presentation and presenting workshop is suitable for anyone who is required to deliver a message in a convincing manner to a large or small audience from within or outside the organization, in Israel or abroad. The contents of the presentation workshop are suitable for people who carry out a variety of presentations in technical, marketing, professional, business, instruction areas.
- Planning and preparation – Defining an objective and main message while focusing on the benefits to the target audience, personal preparation for the events and responses.
- Structure of the effective presentation: how to create a powerful opening, a strong and effective conclusion, to plant the messages in an effective manner and raise the level of attention, to provide highlights, and achieve the objective.
- Development of personal expertise: body language, eye contact, and tone of voice.
- Choosing & Using Effective Visual Aids: how to synchronize with the accessories, how to write a ppt. document that will help you demonstrate the messages, to raise the level of attention, and to establish landmarks.
- Managing Audience Interaction: management of questions and answers, and effective dealing with interruptions.
- Personal exercises. Three exercises are undertaken in the workshop (in the two-day workshop).
Lecture of 1-4 hours.
Workshop: 8 and up to 16 hours.
The presentation workshop is often part of the Executive Development program